[Kde-pim] Request: disable CI mails on the pim list

Mike Mikowski z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 14:24:57 GMT 2013

Hi developers:

I do not think I am in the primary audience for the kde-pim list. I am interested in keeping abreast of development discussions, but have little use for build and commit concerns as I do not currently commit code.

Please consider if there is value in providing a 'build' email list separate from product discussions.  In commercial entities, such a separation naturally occurs between 'product developers' and 'product coders'.  With the build and review requests, the list is very noisy, and creating filters isn't option on all clients - like mobile.

You may find others who might otherwise provide valuable product insight unsubscribing due to the noise.  Of course, this needs to be balanced against the overhead of maintaining a separate list.

Sincerely, Mike