[Kde-pim] Next KDEPIM sprint?

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 01:54:19 GMT 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM, Àlex Fiestas <afiestas at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi there !
>
> Since you were the first to ask, I want you to be the first to know. The
> BlueSystems/KDE office in Barcelona is ready to hold sprints up to 30 people, so
> now the question is.. When do we do the next PIM sprint?
>
> We can start by picking the month(s) and then I will create a doodle so we can
> decide specific days, I think I remember you wanted to do it somewhere in Feb?
>
> Cheers !

You've beaten me to it by just a few hours. I was going to make a
doodle link for the next pim sprint.
Glad to know barcelona can now host us all ;)

Regarding the dates. I very much like to make it a 4 day sprint. The reasons:
1. People often say/complain that you basically have just 1 day where
all people are there in a 3 day sprint
2. Lots of traveling which makes most of the first and third day useless
3. PIM is going the frameworks route so we likely could use more time anyway

So if we add a day, it's a full day where (close to) everyone will be
there i hope? Or would that hit issues for people?
I would like to aim for anywhere in February or March. It might be a
bit close to the last sprint, but that one was way too late for an
autumn sprint.

As for Barcelona. I guess it's up to the organizer to decide where
it's going to take place. Are you that person this time?