[Kde-pim] Request: disable CI mails on the pim list

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 15:07:51 GMT 2013

Hi,

Disabling it on ml isn't good but if we would have another option like f.e. letting Jenkins send mails primarily to the one who broke the build would be better since mostly he's the one who will probably fix it.

Another possible solution might be to have a dedicated list only for Jenkins but this has two disadvantages
A) nobody tells me to subscribe to this list so people might miss a failure
B) too much admin overhead.

Kind regards

Daniel

Von meinem iPhone gesendet