[Kde-pim] Possible problem with 500, 000 byte emails, kmail 4.11rc2

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 11:41:21 BST 2013

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:21:24 AM Shaheed Haque wrote:
> This was preceeded by the text of a vey long email. I have quite a few of
> these, and quite a few long emails. Is this an issue that limits the sizes
> of emails? Even if it is not a functional issue, it might be worth trimming
> the error message so as not to dump all 500,000 bytes?

You'll find it in your ~/.xsession-errors file as well (where the output
normally goes).

I'll wager you see a lot of the following:

nepomukstorage(1720)/nepomuk (storage service)
Nepomuk2::Repository::slotVirtuosoStopped: Virtuoso was killed or crashed.
Restarting the repository.
nepomukstorage(1720)/nepomuk (storage service)
Nepomuk2::DataManagementModel::storeResources:  MERGING FAILED!

Also - do you find the email search stops working after a while? or nepomuk
searches in general?
--
Lindsay