[Kde-pim] Bug 317293

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Apr 5 05:38:11 BST 2013

Hi John,

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM, John Aldrich <jmaldrich at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any information on the status of this bug report?I've tried
> emailing the assignee, but my email disappears into a black hole if it isn't
> marked as spam.

I've investigated your "rejected as spam" issue and was only able to
find one email where this possibly occurred.
This mail has now been trained as ham.

With regards to the mail disappearing into a black hole - the assignee
is a bug mailing list, so any mail not generated by Bugzilla is quite
probably being caught in moderation.

> Any progress on finding the cause??? Any ETA on a solution??? Hopefully I
> won't have to wait until Fedora 19! I've temporarily switched to
> Thunderbird, but I really want my KMail back!

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin