[Kde-pim] recurrence branches

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Sat Apr 27 16:13:09 BST 2013

Hi Christian,

I'm gradually reviving the Exchange resources, including the Calendar. It
has/had support for recurring events with exceptions. I have long forgotten
the details of how they are associated at present, but do remember it being
tricky to work out how to do this. If you have changed the model then it
would be really useful to have some apidocs or a description of how
resources are expected to handle this now.

Thanks, Shaheed