[Kde-pim] draft proposal

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:14:18 BST 2013

On Thursday 04 April 2013, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Not necessarily the wrong list, it was listed as a KDE PIM idea last year
> (with myself as the mentor) so kde-pim was appropriate as well.
>
> Since this idea has repeatedly shown to not get much interest from people
> involved in workspace development I'd say we keep in on the PIM list
> instead.

I would keep the cc: on both for now.

in general, commenting one the idea...
good idea ;) only thing, this would need help from both us and the kde pim
people, since i don't know that much the akonadi part.

that said, i'm happy to give help to the plasma part.

on the project, the thing that would be more useful probably would be a
reusable qml import for accessing akonadi resources (so i guess models + some
objects to cntrol stuff) then a notes applet that uses it.

Cheers,
Marco Martin