[Kde-pim] draft proposal

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Apr 8 22:08:26 BST 2013

Hi Heena,

On Wednesday, April 03, 2013 21:03:14 Heena Mahour wrote:
> Please give suggestion and could you please elaborate which plasmoids(apart
> from notes sharing using akonadi) are to be created for this project?

Overall, your proposal starts to look pretty good!

One thing that struck me is the lack of user-focus, i.e. the why this should
be implemented (the benefits for the user), and who this will ease workflows
(needs to define which workflows in the first place). Having this clear idea
what problems to solve for the user helps answering many implementation
questions.

sebas