[Kde-pim] Kleopatra on redhat enterprise linux

Del delonly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:49:56 BST 2012

Hello Dilip,

The short answer is forget it. There are no repositories, and the
dependency spaghetti for RH5 makes it a development project in it's
own right. The long answer is that we are working on getting the
kdesrc-build script working for RH6. If we succeed, the road to RH5
builds will be a lot shorter, but this will typically be bleeding edge
out-of-tree builds. If you want better KDE packaging for Red Hat, then
you should bring that up with Red Hat through your customer channels.

Cheers,
Del