[Kde-pim] Need help debugging SSL issue

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sat Oct 13 01:22:06 BST 2012

Am Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012, 01:15:25 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> Can you enable IMAP logging itself to see what goes wrong?
>
> See http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/Akonadi/Debug_IMAP

I tried that, yet clicking on "detect automatically" in the advanced tab of
the account's settings, does not add anything to those logs.

When changing the settings manually and retrieving emails the log stays empty
as well. I guess because that resource never comes online when toggling its
status.

> I also have similar issues with Konqueror master on opensuse 12.2, it warns
> about invalid certificates, although they are valid.

I get that when sending emails via relay-auth.rwth-aachen.de. Worked with
12.1.

Sven