[Kde-pim] Review Request: Disable contact searching in message viewer

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Tue Oct 23 08:49:41 BST 2012

On Tirsdag den 23. oktober 2012 07:42:42 Andras Mantia wrote:
> This is not a real fix, is more like making KMail repsonsive *now*.

I do not want to object, but I do not experience this exact feature as a
problem. Contact pictures are just there, and I like that indeed.

Then of course I run with nepomuk enabled, so I have to actually shut down
kmail quite often, to stop nepomuk taking over my system entirely. I don't
think it is looking up contacts in all that time, but of course I can't know
(but it does so weather the image for the current mail is there or not ;))

--
Anders