[Kde-pim] Code examples

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:23:06 BST 2012

Hi,

>From time to time, users ask about how to do foo or bar in code, and we spend
time explaining them.

For example, "How do I insert an event into Akonadi ?".

Would be more productive to write a 5 line .cpp file and commit that to the
repo. Will save time the next time a user asks.

Should we have a kdepimlibs/examples directory then?

If yes, then we should normalize the existing kdepim/examples directory.
Doesn't seem to have a hierarchy, it's more like a dumping ground.

An maybe some examples could be moved to kdepimlibs, etm_usage for example,
should be in kdepimlibs/examples/akonadi/ (if it doesn't have any kdepim deps
)

Regards,
Sérgio Martins