[Kde-pim] Moving Trojitá to extragear

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Sat Nov 24 14:12:45 GMT 2012

On Saturday, 24 November 2012 14:58:52 CEST, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> One thing I am pretty sure though is that it supports command queueing,
> Session::addJob() looks like it would be doing exactly that.

Hi Kevin,
in IMAP, "pipelining" means that there can be many commands actually running at the same time, concurently. Command "queueing" might mean that you can ask your session to execute a series of commands, but it does not necessarily mean that they are invoked in parallel.

With kind regards,
Jan