[Kde-pim] Akonadi

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Nov 12 13:47:12 GMT 2012

Wasn't the idea with akonadi that it should cache my data locally? It doesn't,
instead it causes violent CPU abuse when dropping and recreating data stored
on the network.

The constant dropping of my webdav account data starts to be a serious problem
for me - I really like sharing my data between several devices, but akonadi
actually makes that very difficult to live with, due to this misfunctionality.

The problems appears to happen when the network connection is slow, as
described in a bug report that have been mostly ignored.

--
Anders