[Kde-pim] Mail dispatcher is offline message

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Nov 6 06:28:40 GMT 2012

On Thursday, November 01, 2012 09:22:36 AM Andras Mantia wrote:
>  recently every time I start my computer, that autostarts KMail I get the
> above message. This is annoying and wrong (I didn't try to send a mail).
> IIRC the same was true for a while in the past, then got fixed and now it is
> back again.
>  Laurent, do you know about this or should I debug myself?

I have the same: after a suspend/resume cycle, this message shows up. But not
always: I closed my laptop yesterday at work, opened it this morning at
breakfast: message; closed laptop, went to train: no message.

If I suspend/resume several times without touching KMail, I even get multiple
instances of the dialog, four of them this morning (I started writing this
message on the 1st, finishing it up on the 6th, with several train journeys in
te meantime).

KMail 4.8.5, OpenSUSE 12.1 with the KDE 4.8 repo.

[ade]