[Kde-pim] Two bugs - where to start?

Christof Arnosti charno at charno.ch
Fri Nov 9 15:05:19 GMT 2012

Hi together,

I have some more bugs I am interested in fixing.

The first one is quite big and may affect a lot of people: Autocompletion in the
mail composer does not work for groups (At least if nepomuk is not running).
As far as I have researched until now, there is a lot going on with
autocompletion in the last time, for example that it works with just akonadi.
I wanted to ask, if I'm right that addresseelineedit.cpp is the right place to
fix this bug, and if already someone is working on it. If not, I would like to
try to fix it.

The second one affects the handling of attachments in OpenPGP/MIME encrypted
messages.
For some of these messages (Specifically the ones encrypted by enigmail) I
cannot access the contained attachment. In the "Message tree" (the thing I can
show underneath the message with the different parts of the message) I just see
"PGP/MIME version identification" and "encrypted.asc". In the contrary, in
PGP/MIME messages composed by kmail I can see all the files in a folder
structure (with the included signature, text part and attachment). Until now I
didn't do any research where to start, but maybe someone could give me a hint?

Best regards
Christof