[Kde-pim] When is is that kmail will start moving spam to trash again?

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sun Nov 11 19:23:34 GMT 2012

Anders Lund wrote:

> A bit embarrasing, I think it may be a result of my filters having been
> messed up (though that not by me) - after waiting for a few minutes for
> the filter dialog to show (nepomuk issue #324802587036835), I could see
> that the destination folder had been dropped.
>
> I am not aware of having done anything that would cause that, but I do
> often end up fighting with kmail, because it have so many issues :(

Have you reset by chance your akonadi database? Or removed the account and
added back again (the account where the trash is)? If yes, that explains:
the filter moves the account to a folder specified by an ID in the Akonadi
DB. If you remove/add back the account, the ID is new->filter fails.

Again something I want to fix for a long time, but didn't have time yet for
it.

Andras