[Kde-pim] Review Request: Merge akonadi-facebook into kdepim-runtime

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:58:12 GMT 2012

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Kevin Krammer <krammer at kde.org> wrote:

> Ah, I thought you wanted to release everything in extragear instead.
> Must have misunderstood the thread that mainly happened in plasma-devel.

The plasmoid and the qml plugin yes, but I'd like the backend stuff to be
ready in proper places. This will significantly ease up the deployment of
the plasmoid as that will be all that one will need. And given this piece
is basically ready to be merged, I see no reason to hold this off.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer