[Kde-pim] PIM indexing and search - taking stock

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Thu Mar 15 22:19:37 GMT 2012

On Thursday 15 Mar 2012 23:02:42 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> No. I don't understand the sentence "Setting [...]". I'm unable to parse
> it. It seems to be missing punctuation and/or some words. Your
> explanation (that I snipped) helped a bit, but I still don't really get
> it.

Look at the calls to setIcon() (especially those with string literals) in
here:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdepim-
runtime/repository/revisions/master/entry/agents/nepomukfeeder/plugins/nepomukmailfeeder.cpp
considering that each node added to the semantic graph must be checked for
existing copies before it can be stored in Nepomuk.

I wasn't very clear in my note - if i had written
"setting the same icons on mails, their attachments and their tags while
indexing; is this necessary?" would it have made sense?

Will