[Kde-pim] Invitation messages

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:20:21 GMT 2012

On Friday, March 23, 2012 02:21:28 PM Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Friday, 2012-03-23, laurent Montel wrote:
> > Le vendredi 23 mars 2012 12:04:32 Andreas Gungl a écrit :
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I remember times when I was able to confirm every message which was sent
> > > after I have accepted or changed an appointment. KMail 2 still has
> > > options in its settings which seem to control that behavior. However the
> > > messages are allways sent automatically without question, which is
> > > sometimes annoying, because it's often not what I want.

In Korganizer ( not KMail ), go to:
Settings->Group Scheduling->Use groupware communication

With this setting enabled, you will get confirmation dialogs.

With this setting disabled, you won't get confirmation dialogs and e-mails
won't be sent. Except when deleting events, an e-mail is always sent. It's a
bug.

> Please excuse if this is a stupid question but isn't sending out updates on
> event scheduling the job of whatever application handles the event
> scheduling?

true

Regards,
Sérgio Martins