[Kde-pim] 4.8.1 + akoandi 1.7.0 + bogofilter results in mail loss

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 13:54:34 GMT 2012

Sven Burmeister wrote:

> Am Freitag, 9. März 2012, 13:45:33 schrieb Andras Mantia:
>> I'm not sure that akonadi 1.7.1 has or not has the transaction isolation
>> fix for which Volker sent you a patch, but would be nice to know if
>> running akonadi with that patch reproduces the problem or not.
>
> AFAICS the patch is part of 1.7.1:

http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=akonadi.git&a=commitdiff&h=0e69ae69c2d26f5fa4e343d6272df011ae1ac7dc&hp=048b6f8c8bcf08479c9c70532e56c874eeb91c41

I see. In that case my other guess is that the regression was introduced by
the fix for bug 291171, but to confirm this, you'd need to rebuild your
kdepim without the patch:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdepim/repository/revisions/4a2b04233995562919fa894f0cde59f29364fc39

Andras