[Kde-pim] No organizer for appointments?

Stephan Diestelhorst stephan.diestelhorst at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:46:04 GMT 2012

Am Montag 12 März 2012, 22:06:41 schrieb Stephan Diestelhorst:
> Grégory Oestreicher wrote on 28 Feb 2012, 15:00:37:
> > I thought I brought this on the table some time ago, but can't find any trace. Anyway,
> > you don't need to modify the dav resource. Everything should happen in the incidence
> > editor (look into incidenceeditor-ng/incidencedefaults.cpp,
> > IncidenceDefaults::setDefaults()). The simplistic approach would be to check if there
> > are attendees and, if so, add the organizer. No idea if other complications may arise
> > from this simple approach though.
>
> Ah. Thanks for the pointer!  Found this too, a while back, but got
> confused with the nifty (crazy?) trick to pull out private members
> into a separate structure and define that only locally.
>
> Got something implemented (easy enough), now it is time to compile the
> stack. Quite excited. :)

The organiser was changed in another place where it actually mattered.
The attached patch (to kdepim, git head, as of today) fixes this
behaviour and allows me to continue editing appointments in the Google
Web interface and on my phone.

And of course this is the proper behaviour according to the iCal
standard.

BTW, do I need a developer account to use the review board?  Logging
in with my bug.kde.org credentials didn't help.  Is there a process
how to get one?

Thanks,
  Stephan