[Kde-pim] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: [kde-doc-english] Korganizer

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Mar 7 21:37:19 GMT 2012

Betreff: Re: Fwd: Re: [Kde-pim] Fwd: [kde-doc-english] Korganizer
Datum: Mittwoch, 7. März 2012, 22:07:43
Von: luciano pasi <lucianopasi at arpacoop.it>
An: Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de>

On 07/03/12 17:23, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> [...]
Hi, I am sorry to read that "nothing is planned". Although, if the
statement is ironic then it does not mean that there will not be a
development.

However, many thanks for the suggestion: I had some trouble in
understanding the meaning of "date navigator". it never occurred to me
that it was possible to highlight more than a week. Doing 12 sums by
copying and pasting numbers  is much easier than doing 52 sums for the year.
I still think that the option of giving an exact interval by telling the
program the begin and end date would be welcomed by many users.
Thanks again
Luciano Pasi

Burkhard Lück