[Kde-pim] Akademy 2012

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jun 28 11:02:39 BST 2012

Hi Laurent,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:47 AM, laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> wrote:
> Le mercredi 27 juin 2012 22:10:50 Anders Lund a écrit :
>> Den 27-06-2012 13:56, laurent Montel skrev:
>> > Hi,
>> > This year I will be in Akademy from friday 29 to Wednesday 3 july.
>> >
>> > When I read bugs report from bugs.kde.org, sometime it's hard to
>> > understand or reproduce bugs (even if I fix 4-5 bugs reported by week).
>> >
>> > So if you have some specific bug (not new feature please use bugs.kde.org
>> > for it), it will good if you can show me how to reproduce it. It will
>> > more easy for me to debug/fix it.
> Do you go to akademy ?
> (here all works fine :) ) So I need some test case :)

I will be in Tallinn and have a good test case for you, as I can't
retrieve nor send mails using IMAP, be this on- or offline. Erasing
the Akonadi settings resolves it for like 3 minutes, as soon as I go
to a sub-folder of the IMAP server it freezes again and eats so much
CPU and RAM that it ends up freezing the desktop. On a Dual-core 2.8
MHz with 8 GB RAM this is just not acceptable.

CU in Tallinn :)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org