[Kde-pim] First Kolab Technology Sprint in July 2012

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Jun 27 17:40:48 BST 2012

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to the first Kolab Technology Sprint, which will
take place in Berlin from 23rd to 27th of July. You can find the announcement
and the wiki page at these URLs:

 http://kolab.org/blog/grote/2012/06/27/join-first-kolab-technology-sprint
 http://wiki.kolab.org/Sprints/Berlin2012

Naturally we'd be more than happy if some PIMsters were to show up with an
interest to work together on the new technology base which - as also discussed
during the KDE PIM meeting earlier this year - holds some potential for
empowering KDE PIM further, and the first parts of that work are already on
their way into KDE PIM, such as libkolab.

And if you cannot make it to the sprint, you are encouraged to at least grab
one of Christian, Jeroen or Paul during akademy.

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve