[Kde-pim] Akademy 2012

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Wed Jun 27 12:56:09 BST 2012

Hi,
This year I will be in Akademy from friday 29 to Wednesday 3 july.

When I read bugs report from bugs.kde.org, sometime it's hard to understand or
reproduce bugs (even if I fix 4-5 bugs reported by week).

So if you have some specific bug (not new feature please use bugs.kde.org for
it), it will good if you can show me how to reproduce it. It will more easy
for me to debug/fix it.

For the moment kmail2 has 902 bugs opened (bug + whishlist).
Some bugs I can't reproduce it, because I don't have the specific config, the
specific imap server etc.

And if you are developper and you have bugs, please compile last kdepim from
source so it will more easy to fix it on your computer.

Thanks a lot.

I hope to fix a lot of bugs during akademy :)

I can fix some bugs in kmail2, kdepim/lib*, kaddressbook, and I can look at
some other programs :)

See you to Akademy.

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090