[Kde-pim] Last call for Randa 2012 registration

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Jun 14 17:19:21 BST 2012

Good morning guys

We still need some guys from the PIM crowd. As PIM software is important for
everyday usage we should ensure that this software is accessible as well!

If you plan to come to Randa this September please add yourself asap to s.k.o
[1]. Last possibility to add yourself is Saturday, 16th of June till 23:59
UTC. Then we send the budget to the KDE e.V. board.

So if you add yourself after this date you need to pay the travel and
accommodation costs yourself.

@all: Please check all your information on s.k.o [1]

For further questions just email me or come to #randa on freenode.net.

Thx and CU soon
Mario

[1] http://sprints.kde.org/sprint/98