[Kde-pim] Time for a development sprint?

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Tue Jul 31 09:46:22 BST 2012

On Tuesday 31 July 2012 09:40:37 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2012-07-31, Volker Krause wrote:

> > > I support having a sprint in September-October timeframe.
> >
> > Regarding the timeframe, keep in mind the new e.V. sprint sponsoring
> > process, Q3 sprint budgets need to be submitted today IIUC. So October
> > seems more realistic, unless we don't need any e.V. funding at all.
>
> Right, I remembered that as well but wasn't sure about the dates and
> couldn't find any reference on the e.V. site.
>
> If we go for October we have four weekends to consider (Fri-Sun):
> 5-7
> 12-14
> 19-21
> 26-28
>
> Do we know if any of those is not available KDAB office space wise?

There's a training planned in week 42, which blocks the big room at least.
Also, October 3rd is a public holiday in Germany, while not being close enough
to a weekend to extend the meeting, it prevents trainings during that week
(and thus freeing up the rooms).

Till, anything else I'm missing?

regards,
Volker