[Kde-pim] Time for a development sprint?

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Mon Jul 30 20:47:17 BST 2012

Hi folks!

Recently there has been quite some activity on the plasma-devel list regarding
PIM related stuff, e.g. [1], [2] and [3].

I might be of great help to those to participate in a PIM sprint and those who
have worked on e.g. kdepim-runtime/qml could probably check if we can add
anything else to that or consider moving it to kdepimlibs, etc.

Soft feature freeze for the even numbered minor release is usually around end
of October, but those developers are not so tightly bound to that since they
work on their own release schedules.

What are your opinions?

Cheers,
Kevin