[Kde-pim] Akonadi-facebook maintainership

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at kdab.com
Wed Jul 18 17:28:13 BST 2012

Hi,

(please keep me in CC, I'm not subscribed to the list)

On Tuesday 17 July 2012 22:50:16 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> since I've been pretty much the only active developer in the past few
> months (with Pankaj Bhambhani working on libkfacebook which is part of the
> repo), I'd like to claim maintainership of akonadi-facebook project and do
> an official release, which can be included in distributions.

More than ok, glad you picked the project up. Looking forward to see it in a
default installation at some point :) The Facebook insights page shows that it
has 190 monthly users right now.

Some things I had on my TODO list but didn't get around to, it can be found in
the root of the repository. Maybe someone feels inspired and picks things up.

The most important thing of it was probably to split up libkfacebook and the
resource into different repositories. This makes it easier for other projects
like choqok to use libkfacebook. The resource can probably go to the KDEPIM
repo.

Matrin, I tried to find you on Facebook to add you as an admin for the
project, but couldn't find you. Please add me as a friend
(https://www.facebook.com/mcguire.tom)

Regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas McGuire | thomas.mcguire at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090