[Kde-pim] Akonadi-facebook maintainership

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at kdab.com
Wed Jul 18 23:19:42 BST 2012

Hi,

<thomas.mcguire at kdab.com>wrote:
> > More than ok, glad you picked the project up. Looking forward to see it
> > in a
> > default installation at some point :) The Facebook insights page shows
> > that it
> > has 190 monthly users right now.
>
> Is there a usage limit?

I don#t think there is a limit of users, but there is indeed a limit of API
calls you can make in a row. I think I ran into this problem for my calendar
once, FB didn't like that I sent one query per event, to fetch the
participants. Which I had to do a lot for testing. Users making too many API
calls get blocked for a short amount of time, API calls will simply return an
error.

> > Matrin, I tried to find you on Facebook to add you as an admin for the
> > project, but couldn't find you. Please add me as a friend
> > (https://www.facebook.com/mcguire.tom)
>
> Btw. can you also make me the project manager on projects.kde.org so I can
> handle all the stuff there as well?

Done.

Regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas McGuire | thomas.mcguire at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090