[Kde-pim] Thank you!

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Jan 12 20:55:59 GMT 2012

Am Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Dear KDEPIM developers and testers!
> >
> > I bless you.
> >
> > I am grateful for your work to make KDEPIM 2 awesome!
>
> Thanks for the nice works. We (I) know many users are dissapointed and
> I can understand them, so it great to read such nice words.

You are welcome.

I am still using KDEPIM 4.4.5, since that is what is available as Debian
packages. And its working apart from sometimes a stuck mail composer
window when pressing on send. (I close composer window, accept the offer to
save the message as draft, which still works, but the window is still
stuck, then Ctrl-Alt-Esc kill kmail, restart it, and send the mail then."

Thus I do not feel the frustration that other users express here and on
kdepim-users. But from what I read I can understand them, too. I thank
them for using KDEPIM 2 and their efforts to report bugs.