[Kde-pim] Kolab Groupware folders not read from server

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Jan 30 08:54:31 GMT 2012

Hi,

On Thursday 26 January 2012 11:48:21 Tim Hägele wrote:
> Hi!
>
> with Kontact from kde4.8 kolab groupware folders are not read from the
> kolab-server.
Did you start with an empty account? In that case there is a Bug that new
Groupware folders are not created automatically and you have to do it
manually with the Kolab ressource.

> This means existing Addressbook, Calendar entries are not shown in Kontact.
I can not confirm this Kolab works fine for me. If you have not used the
Accountwizzard to add a Kolab Account you may need to add a Kolab ressource
manually. You can do that from the Korganizer configuration.

Are your Groupware folders shown as normal IMAP folders in the KMail part or
are they hidden? If they are not hidden you should check if they have the
right kolab annotations (Right click on Folder ->  Folder Properties ->
Folder contents)

> However newly created entries (in Kontact) are visible on both the
> client and server.
>
> Is this a akonadi bug or something else?

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/