[Kde-pim] [Nepomuk] KMail/Akonadi searching

Stephan Diestelhorst stephan.diestelhorst at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:47:39 GMT 2012

Could it be that these changes destabilized current head? I am seeing
several search related crashes with today's Project Neon builds.
Also I have noticed that at some point the search results switch
between showing what is actually in my IMAP resource and then what is
in the Last Search folder (containing the same things, becuase I
repeated the search query) and then dies.

Stephan