[Kde-pim] Filters problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 02:14:40 GMT 2012

I keep having to re-import my filters because KMail crashes and loses the
filters or it hangs and I have to kill it, and it loses the filters.
Unfortunately it appears that when I re-import the filters it no longer
remembers to ONLY apply them when I'm POP-ing my email and wants to apply at
least some of them to my on-line IMAP account which is highly annoying.

I know I reported a bug on this, and I'd look it up and give you the bug
number, except that bugs.kde.org is giving an "internal server error" right
now. :(

Is there anything that can be done to stop KMail from losing the filters and
the actions when it crashes??? Better yet, how do we stop it crashing? This is
KMail 4.7.4 on Fedora 16.