[Kde-pim] Thank you!

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 01:57:51 GMT 2012

On 11 January 2012 05:56, Andras Mantia <amantia at kde.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the nice works. We (I) know many users are dissapointed and I can
> understand them, so it great to read such nice words.

Must admit I'm a on/off again heavy criticiser, but I do really really
like kmail2 - when its working :) and I hate using thunderbird on kde
or webmail, which is probably why I get frustrated. But kmail2 is
beautifully integrated into KDE, looks and feels great and quite fast
and responsive with good work flow features. It is much appreciated.
--
Lindsay