[Kde-pim] GSoC

Torgny Nyblom nyblom at kde.org
Mon Feb 27 14:12:07 GMT 2012

On Monday 27 February 2012 18.54.42 Gagan Deep wrote:
> Hi Torgny Nyblom,
>              I have checked it once again. Its working after enabling some
> options. I also figured out some tags not working like <form> .....So,
> since i got the problem statement clear, i would like to see the source
> code of kmail. I   am excited to work on this in GSoc.
> Therefore, I request to kindly help me in this project. Can you give me
> link containing Kmail source code and particularly the module responsible
> for HTML support.

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdepim/repository is a good place to
start for the code.

Once you've got that start looking in messagecomposer. Once there you will find
that you also need kdepimlibs and later kdelibs, both can be found by altering
the above url in a suitable way :)

/Regards
Torgny