[Kde-pim] Collections without remoteId abort imap sync

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Mon Feb 20 09:43:02 GMT 2012

Hi Kevin,

I hope we all agree that having bad stuff linger in the database is
bad in general, and is clearly causing significant misbehaviour.

So, if the simplistic solution I suggested in not viable, we should
either find some other combination of values that is, or define one. I
obviously don't know the schema well enough to say what that should
be, but maybe a rev value of -1, or even a new column? A multi-column
solution might need a pre-commit trigger (or a purge on startup).

Thanks, Shaheed