[Kde-pim] [dot] dot story for review

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:27:32 GMT 2012

Hi Jos,

Working on the Dot story. Some questions...

What/who is Steven? Real person. A made up character.

"Upgrade to Volcker"? Is this information necessary? How does that add
to "upgrade options"? Will Dot readers know what that means? Or is
this inside dope?

What kind of laptop does Cornelius have?

Okay, someone else is editing the story, so I can't save it. Will
follow up later.

Carl