[Kde-pim] IMAP resource: Sent folder is not updated correctly

Del delonly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:14:28 GMT 2012

Hello Shaheed,

Good to see you posting! Actually I believe it is just the default behaviour
of Kmail to use the local folder for sent mail (and not putting a copy on the
server). This is configured in Identities. Just go in to Settings, then
Configure KMail, then mark your identity and choose Modify. Go to the Advanced
tab and change the Sent mail folder there.

Sorry, I haven't had the time to compile and test your plugin work yet. It is
still high on my todo list :)

Cheers,
Del