[Kde-pim] Collections without remoteId abort imap sync

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Feb 19 10:14:41 GMT 2012

Am Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012, 11:08:17 schrieb David Faure:
> Of course I could just clean up my SQL table from such ghost collections,
> but  I suppose a proper recovery code path would be more useful for other
> users in the same situation who don't have the opportunity of spending a
> weekend in Osnabrueck to get such answers about their problems

that also happened to me with a lot of folders when I first imported all
into the new database. I remember having seen empty remoteIds for those
in the data base.

that was not with IMAP (never used that) but with normal maildir.

IIRC, I then created new folders, moved messages, deleted old folders,
renamed new to old.

A fix for that would have saved me quite a few hours.

--
Wolfgang