[Kde-pim] safe and sane mail storage

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Feb 22 14:15:16 GMT 2012

During my quest to get kmail/akonadi to work at least tolerable, I decided
that I would try to create a new maildir resource which have the
"toplevelisocntainer" property set to true, and keep my mail there.

However, creating such a resource is not working - or not in any usable way,
the configuration says it is "ready", but it will not show in kmail, no matter
restarting kmail, akonadi, rebooting, anything.

Is it safe to change the value of "topleveliscontainer" on an existing
resource, as in will akonadi then move the mail into the correct location?

--
Anders