[Kde-pim] Fwd: Please register for the KDE PIM sprint in March

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Dec 28 11:29:52 GMT 2012

Forwarding to the generic pim list.

Andras

I have created the sprint page on sprints.kde.org for our "Osnabrück is not a
place" 11 sprint on March 1st to 3rd:

  https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/116

Please go there and add your data, so we get a complete list of participants
as a base for further organization and requesting travel support from KDE e.V.

If you need financial support for travel and/or accommodation from KDE e.V.,
please enter the projected costs. We'll try to organize the hotel centrally,
so unless you take care of the hotel yourself, please enter 70 EUR per night
as a kind of conservative guess for now.

If you pay yourself, or your company pays for you, please don't enter any
numbers for the cost on the sprints page.

We need to request travel support by end of the year, so it would be great, if
we could get a list as complete as possible by December 30th.

We also have a Wiki page for collecting topics for coding, discussions, and
presentations:

  http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Meetings/Osnabrueck_11

Please add the topics you would like to cover at the meeting there.

If you have any suggestions about format, content, or any other aspect of the
meeting, please let me know.

Finally, if you know about people, who should be at the meeting, but aren't on
this mailing list, please let me know as well, so I can subscribe them.