[Kde-pim] Google Calendar Read Only

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 13:06:29 GMT 2012

On Friday 28 of December 2012 22:07:39 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:36:55 PM Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> > Make sure you have LibKGAPI >= 0.4.3 (current stable is 0.4.4).
>
> Kubuntu raring (13.04). Only has 0.4.2 - I'll take it up with the packagers.
>
> This would be the problem? because it used to work :)

Yes, there was a bug in LibKGAPI < 0.4.3 that caused all calendars to be
marked as read-only, but in KDE 4.9 the Calendar resource was ignoring this
flag and thus all calendars appeared to be writable.

I fixed the bug in LibKGAPI and fixed the resource not to ignore the flag - so
if you use KDE 4.10 and old LibKGAPI, all calendars are set as read-only.

I'm not sure how they managed to build kdepim-runtime in Kubuntu though,
because there's versioned dependency... :-)

Dan