[Kde-pim] switching distributions, but keeping KDE... how do i migrate my email?

salamandir salamandir at spamcop.net
Tue Dec 11 00:53:10 GMT 2012

i am switching from kubuntu 12.04.1 to debian squeeze 2, but i'm keeping KDE,

in the past, i have had considerable difficulty getting my email to migrate
successfully when i upgrade, and i'm wondering if there is a "preferred" way
to migrate/upgrade email that doesn't lose data in the process.

--
namaste
salamandir

--
This country belongs to the people and whenever they
shall grow weary of their government they can exercise