[Kde-pim] we urgently need more tasks for Google Code-in

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Dec 5 09:54:39 GMT 2012

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Kevin Krammer <krammer at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi Lydia,
>
> On Tuesday, 2012-12-04, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
>
>> You can see some example tasks we have students work on here:
>> http://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2012/Ideas
>> To add tasks you need to sign up as a mentor on
>> http://google-melange.com and then ping me, Teo or Alessandro to
>> approve the request.
>>
>> If you have questions please let me know.
>
> I have been very busy in November due to KDAB being heavily involved in the Qt
> conference in Berlin, but it seems the KDE PIM code tasks I had added to the
> wiki didn't make it to melange. I can have a look at this tomorrow, unless
> someone beats me to it.

They have not been added because they couldn't be imported without you
being signed up as a mentor. Please sign up at
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/profile/mentor/google/gci2012 if you
have not yet.
Thanks!

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org