[Kde-pim] How to force indexing

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:35:35 GMT 2012

Running 4.10RC1 and as an experiment I cleared my neopmuk index to see the
quality of the new indexing procedure. Of course this cleared my email index.

Trouble is its not reindexing my email folders. I've disabled timeout
detection in the feeder.

I can force a reindex in the folder maintance tab and that works. Trouble is I
have 100's of folders with 1000's of emails. It would be a PITA to do each
one.

I'm quite happy for it to spend a couple of hours grinding away at a time of
my choosing, there just doesn't appear to be a way to force it.

--
Lindsay Mathieson