[Kde-pim] Runaway timer in mail filter agent

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sat Dec 8 18:17:20 GMT 2012

Hi Andras,

I noticed that there's a timer (mProgressTimer) in the mail filter agent, set
to 1 sec and recurring, that's started at some point and then never stopped.
It triggers the emission of a 0% percent progress message on D-Bus (that's how
I noticed, it's spamming D-Bus).

I looked into fixing this, but I'm not really sure if that's supposed to reset
the status (thus setSingleShot(true) would be the right fix) or throttle the
output (in which case I need to find a place to call stop() on it)?

regards,
Volker