[Kde-pim] move message(s) doesn't work all the times

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Thu Dec 20 07:37:36 GMT 2012

On Tuesday 11 December 2012 19:14:03 Guy Maurel wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Using kmail 4.10 beta2 under 4.9.90 I  cannot allways move
> the marked message(s). They are *only* copied.
> Where to look after if it is a bug?
> Thanks

could be a bug in the state management of the action, but more likely it's
caused by the access rights reported by the resource I think. You can verify
that in the collection properties dialog in akonadiconsole, for moving you
need the rights to delete items from the source collection.

regards,
Volker