[Kde-pim] [ANNOUNCE] Google and Kolab New Soft Dependencies for kdepim-runtime 4.9

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Aug 15 17:43:24 BST 2012

On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:38:56 PM Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> (Removing release-team@ since this is an upstream issue)
>
> Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> writes:
> > libkolabxml-0.4.0 and libkolab-0.2.0 (source-only available at this time
> > from http://git.kolab.org)
> The tarballs from http://git.kolab.org/libkolab{xml}/snapshot seem to be
> regenerated each time they are fetched, and end up having a different
> checksum. While I can host a copy of the tarballs in another location,
> it'd be good to know if there are plans to improve this upstream.

Hi there,

This is for me to fix, I suppose. I figured a PGP signed GIT tag would suffice
for verification, but it appears I have mistakenly done so.

I'll whip up a release script that copies off a signed tarball to our mirror;

  http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/releases/

(note that for libkolab-0.3.1 a patch[1] is needed for building the tests,
correcting an obsolete include location).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

[1]
http://git.kolab.org/libkolab/commit/?id=8886295189491151dbd3590649aaf43e15321dc6